We’re Looking for a Digital Intern!
We’re looking for a talented junior digital intern to join our team (minimum 3 months). The right person needs to have an interest in all things digital, with a good eye for what looks pretty (and tasty) and the ability to juggle lots of balls at the same time. The role will be varied and will include (but is not limited to), liaising with clients and checking submitted content, resizing images for the web and social media, creating inspired web content (recipe roundups, #recipeoftheday, etc.), uploading content into the CMS, tracking/reporting of campaign stats.
We’ll teach you what you need to know – what you need to bring is a good attitude and a willingness to jump in wherever needed.
Digital Intern Requirements
- organised and able to multi-task
- a great attitude and a desire to learn
- interest in food and lifestyle trends
- good command of written English
What we can offer you…
- a fun, interactive learning space
- growth and development of skills in a busy environment
- participation in planning meetings and conceptualising editorial ideas
- the opportunity to be on set for in-house food shoots (help could range from washing dishes to holding a scrim)
- a cool office environment and people to learn from
Junior Digital Intern Applicants need to be available 5 days a week 09h00-16h00.
Got what it takes? Send a 1 page CV and a short motivation as to why you think you belong with us via email.
NB: ONLY CAPE TOWN BASED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU DON”T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
The Digital Intern role would best suit a talented young graduate looking to gain experience in online publishing. You’ll learn everything there is to know about how a website runs and how the digital space works. You don’t necessarily need a lot of experience, what you will need to bring are a good attitude and a stellar work ethic. If you want to learn, this is the place. If you fit the bill, please send us your CV, and we don’t mean just press auto-send, make an effort, stand out! Tell us why we simply can’t live without you in our team. If you’ve managed to read this far, well done, you do pay attention to detail. Make sure you put “Can I have a doughnut with my coffee” in your subject line to show us that you’ve read all the way.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to our Newsletter