Competition Terms and Conditions Crush & Alto Wines
- Participation in the Alto, Crush, Port2Port Competition (this “Competition”) is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
- You are encouraged to read the Rules before entering this Competition. By entering this Competition, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Rules and you agree to accept and be bound by them.
- This Competition is organised by Port2Port Proprietary Limited (“Port2Port”/”Promoter”/ “we”), with the participation of the Sponsor brand Alto Wines (the “Sponsor brand”).
- This Competition is open to all residents of South Africa who are 18 years and older.
- This Competition commences on Friday, 14th June 2019 and ends on Monday, 16th September 2019, both days included.
- The main prize consists of a private dinner experience at Hemelhuijs Restaurant (Cape Town) for 10 people and for the value of R10 000 redeemable by 16th March 2020 and subject to prior confirmation on availability.
- The 2nd, 3rd ,4th and 5th prize consist of a wooden case containing the following wines:
7.1. 1 bottle of Alto Cabernet Sauvignon (750ml)
7.2. 1 bottle of Alto Shiraz (750ml)
7.3. 1 bottle of Alto Rouge (750ml)
7.4. 1 bottle of Alto Red Blend (750ml)
7.5. 1 bottle of Alto MPHS (750ml)
- The total retail value of the all prizes cumulatively is estimated at around R24 000.
- To enter this Competition, entrants must insert their details on the competition page, which is located HERE.
- Entry to this Competition is limited to 1 entry per participant.
- The winner of the prize will be selected by the Promoter through a random draw once the Competition has closed, and the winner will be announced on Alto’s and Crush’s Facebook and Twitter account on Wednesday, 18th September 2019 as well as by the Sponsor brand. Alto and Crush will also notify the winner at the contact details provided by the winner on entering the Competition, that he/she has won the Competition.
- The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th prize will be shipped to the winner’s address via courier at no charge.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure that their contact details provided when entering the Competition are correct. If we are unable, for any reason, to contact the winning entrant within 3 working days after the draw has taken place, we reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- By entering this competition, you authorise Crush Magazine, Alto and Port2Port to collect, store and use the personal information you submitted with your entry for marketing, communication and/or statistical purposes. You also consent to Crush Magazine, Alto and Port2Port sharing all the information and contact details that you submitted through your entry with the Sponsor brands for use by the Sponsor brands for communication, marketing and/or statistical purposes. You also agree to be subscribed to and receive newsletters and marketing communications from Alto, Crush Magazine and Port2Port. Any marketing material sent to you will have a clear opt-out should you wish to unsubscribe from any correspondence with any of the above-mentioned brands.
- Crush Magazine may request the winner to be identified in any of it or the Sponsor brand’s marketing material in relation the winning of the Competition. The winner will be given the opportunity to decline to participate in the Promotor and/or Sponsor brands marketing material in so far as it relates to the winning of the Competition.
- The prize is non-transferable, cannot be refunded, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products. The winner will accept the prize as is, at his/her own risk. The Promoter and the Sponsor brands will not be liable for any defect in the prize and do not make any representations or warranties that the prize, or any portion thereof will meet your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations, or be satisfactory, punctual, safe or free from any defects.
- Entries that are unclear, illegible, submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors or are from persons not permitted to enter this Competition will be declared invalid.
- The Promoter’s determination of the winner (including any re-draw of a winner if the winner cannot be contacted in terms of these Rules) is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into after the winner has been announced.
- Crush may require the winner to provide it with such additional information and documentation (including proof of age and identification) as Crush may reasonably require to enable Crush to ensure compliance with these Rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend, extend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been drawn) or any aspect thereof, at any time, without notice, and at its own discretion.
- Crush may refuse to award a prize to an entrant, if an entry was made in a manner, which, in the Promoter’s discretion, provides the entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, or if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. In such an event, the entrant will be disqualified from the Competition.
- Employees, directors, members, partners, agents and consultants of Crush, Alto, Port2Port or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Crush, Alto and Port2Port or any of the Sponsor brands, as well as Crush and the Sponsor brand’s immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are not eligible to win this competition.
- If any dispute arises in relation to the interpretation of these Rules, the Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All queries relating to this Competition can be directed to Port2Port by email, at the following email address.
- All entrants and the winner indemnify the Promoter, the Sponsor brands, and all their directors, employees and agents against any and all claims and liability of any nature arising out of and/or from their participation in this Competition in any way (including, but not limited to, as a result of any act or omission arising as a result of negligence, gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter or any of the Sponsor brands) and/or arising out of the use of the prize.